Ginkgo 12 mm rope - 200 m
Its braiding results from the technology of American tree workers, giving it great qualities of strength, pliability and easy handling. The Unicore process which bonds the core and sheath prevents sheath slippage during use with self-loacking loops. Its small diamter makes it light and supple.
- CE EN 1891 type A.
- Breaking load: 2700 daN.
- Breaking load with figure-8 knot: 1600 daN.
- Strength with sewn terminations: 1800 daN.
- Number of falls (factor 1): more than 8.
- Impact force factor 0,3: 5,7 kN.
- Elongation 50/150 kg: 4 %.
- Sheath slippage: 0 %.
- Sheath percentage: 69 %.
- Shrinkage: 2,8 %.
- Weight per metre: 92 g.
- Length: 200 m.