Vertex Vent helmet
Ventilated helmet for work-at-height and rescue
- High strength shell protects against impact (EN 12492 and EN 397 standards).
- Ventilation holes with sliding shutters allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed (Helmet does not meet all optional requirements of the EN 397 standard concerning electrical insulation and molten metal splash).
- Shell has side slots that can be used for mounting hearing and/or face protection.
- Four clips for mounting a headlamp.
- Webbing suspension system guarantees optimal comfort.
- Headband adjustable in circumference and height.
- Optional thick headband for a custom fit.
- Headband adjustment wheel is easy to use, even while wearing gloves.
- Chinstrap designed to reduce the risk of the helmet coming off as a result of an impact during a fall: it has a breaking strength greater than 50 daN (EN 12492 mountaineering helmet standard).
- Meets all optional requirements of the EN 397 standard concerning lateral deformation and use in cold temperatures.
- Head band adjustable from 53 to 63 cm (20,9 to 24,8").
- Weight: 465 g.