Finder GV Shoes
Classic one piece handcrafted trekking boot. Ideal for carrying midweight packs, on trail, over long distances.
- Upper: Nubuk leather.
- Midsole: PU with SPS Cushioning - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances.
- Lining: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining reduces hot spots. A Lowapatented design.
- Outsole: Vibram® Tactis DST.
- Shank: 5mm nylon heel/3mm forefoot.
- Foobed: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue.
- Flexfit More natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability.
- Climate Control System: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- Tongue Stud/X-Lacing: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution.
- C4 Tongue: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.
- AWP/Asymmetrical Walking position: Ankle section set at a 2-degree outward angle to provide a more balanced stance and less fatigue.
- High wall rubber rand.
- Weight: 1640 g (3,60 lbs).