8.6 mm Cobra II rope
The great classic for adventure climbing. Light and free running for ease in use on long routes, crags, and on ice. Technical and strong to support the most difficult demands.
This is the multi-use rope par excellence, if youdont want to own more than one double rope, its the Cobra you must have. It has a low impact force (5,1kN) to minimise anchor-point loading, and a sheath of sufficient thickness to withstand the most aggressive rock, all for only 48 g and a record number of falls = 16.
- Excellent balance between weight and durability.
- Low impact force and high number of falls sustained.
Uses: All sorts of mountaineering and adventure climbing use.
- Number of bobbins 40.
- Impact force Laboratory 4,85 - 4,90 kN.
- BEAL Guaranteed Impact force 5,1 kN.
- Number of falls UIAA Laboratory 18-20.
- BEAL Guaranteed number of falls 16.
- Sheath slippage 0 mm.
- Extension during the first fall 35 %
- Static elongation 11,5 %
- Resistance to a factor 1,77 fall over an edge of radius 0,75 mm.
- Finish: Dry Cover.
- Weight per metre 48 g.
- Sold per meter.