Absolute TRX Rope 9 mm - 50 m
Rope certidied for 3 applications: single rope, double rope and twin rope.
- Ideal for pros: In all situations, the mountaineer or guide has the right rope and the appropriate tool relative to his responsibility as a professional.
- Fluid, compact and very slim, it has a very low impact force - a source of safety in the mountains.
- Also designed for long final cliff routes, it will support your victorious last runs rather than laborious sessions of hard slog.
- With this rope category, it's advisable to wear gloves for belaying, especially when
the rope's new.
- Hydrophobic treatment.
- Middle marking.
- Weight: 56 g per meter.
- Strands: 40.
- Impact force: 830 daN (single rope), 620 daN (double rope), 940 daN (twin rope).
- Number of falls: 5 (single rope), 20 (double rope), 40 (twin rope).
- Extension: 36 % (single rope), 31 % (double rope), 28 % (twin rope).
- Cabled core.
- Length: 50 m.