10.5 mm Wall Master VI Unicore rope
Designed specifically for the climbing wall environment - the thicker sheath associated with the Unicore process makes for a tougher rope perfectly adapted to resist wear due to repeated belays and low impact falls. The astonishing UNICORE process permanently binds the sheath to the core of the rope radically decreasing the occurrence of slippage.
- UNICORE process virtually eliminating sheath slippage.
- Thick and soft to the touch sheath.
- Ease of manipulation over time.
Uses: Indoor wall climbing. Single rope - UIAA - CE.
- Number of bobbins 32.
- Weight per metre 71 g.
- Impact force Laboratory 8,10 - 8,20 kN.
- BEAL Guaranteed Impact force 8,4 kN.
- Number of falls UIAA Laboratory 8 - 9.
- BEAL Guaranteed number of falls 7.
- Sheath slippage 0 mm.
- Extension during the first fall 36 %
- Static elongation 8,5 %
- Sold per meter.