10.2 mm Wall School Unicore rope
This new rope was specifically developed for indoor use in climbing gyms. The small diameter allows children to gain better handling and confidence knowing that this rope is perfectly adapted to them. Thick sheath allows greater resistance to abrasion. The UNICORE process binds the sheath to the core of the rope preventing slippage.
- UNICORE process eliminating sheath slippage.
- Thick sheath offering better resistance to abrasion.
- Thin diameter allowing better handling and knotability
even by children.
Uses : Indoor wall climbing.
- Number of bobbins 32.
- Weight per metre 64 g.
- Impact force Laboratory 8,10 - 8,20 kN.
- BEAL Guaranteed Impact force 8,4 kN.
- Number of falls UIAA Laboratory 7 - 8.
- BEAL Guaranteed number of falls 6.
- Sheath slippage 0 mm.
- Extension during the first fall 36 %
- Static elongation 8,5 %
- Sold per meter.