Falcon Mountain seat harness
Seat harness for mountain rescue.
- Waistbelt and leg loops lined with breathable perforated foam for maximum comfort
Attachment bridge construction for optimum mobility when progressing with climbing techniques.
- The two lateral attachment points transfer the weight evenly around the waistbelt for comfortable surface-supported work.
- Waistbelt and leg loops equipped with two self-locking DoubleBack buckles.
- Four equipment loops: two large rigid ones in front for easy access to gear and two small flexible ones in back that will not interfere with wearing a backpack.
- Two slots for CARITOOL tool holder.
Available in two sizes: size 1 (waistbelt 70 - 120 cm, leg loops 50 - 65 cm, weight 795 g). Size 2 (waistbelt 80 - 140 cm, leg loops 60 - 75 cm, weight 830 g).
- CE EN 813, CE EN 358 and CE EN 12277 type C.