Falcon seat harness
Lightweight seat harness for rescue.
- Waistbelt and leg loops lined with breathable perforated foam for maximum comfort.
- The ventral attachment point distributes the weight more evenly between the waistbelt and the leg loops during suspended work.
-The two lateral attachment points transfer the weight evenly around the waistbelt for comfortable surface-supported work.
- Rear attachment buckle for attaching the TOP or TOP CROLL chest harness.
- Waistbelt and leg loops equipped with two self-locking DoubleBack buckles.
- Four equipment loops: two large rigid ones in front for easy access to gear and two small flexible ones in back that will not interfere with wearing a backpack.
- Two slots for CARITOOL tool holder.
- Available in two sizes: size 1 (waistbelt 70 - 120 cm, leg loops 50 - 65 cm, weight 840 g). Size 2 (waistbelt 80 - 140 cm, leg loops 60 - 75 cm, weight 930 g).
- CE EN 358 and CE EN 813.