Super Avanti II harness
Basic lightweight caving harness, designed for a wide range of users. Entirely adjustable, thanks to its buckles, and construction particularly simple and sturdy. The attachment points are now positioned even lower in order to make rope ascents easier and more efficient. Its compact size and its buckles being positioned between the legs limit the risk of snagging during narrow passages.
- Leg loops reinforced with TPU for greater resistance
- Dyneema(r) equipment loops are extremely
- High-strength polyester webbing for excellent
- Adjustment options of waistbelt and leg loops are
extensive in order to fit a wide range of users.
- Attachment points reinforced with Dyneema(r) for
- Rear buckle with wear protector webbing flap.
2 sizes available: Size 1 (waistbelt: 60 - 95 cm, leg loops: 42 - 62 cm, weight 405 g). Size 2 (waistbelt: 90 - 105 cm, leg loops: 52 - 77 cm, weight 440 g).
Safety stitching on harness for easier sizing identification, yellow stitching for size 1 and black for size 2.
Made in France. 3-year guarantee. Certification: CE, EN 12277 type C.