Verso belay/rappel device
The Verso is a simplified version of the REVERSO³ offering a lighter and more compact option for climbers looking to further reduce the weight/size of their rack of gear. The asymmetrical V-shaped grooved friction channels adapt the friction for better control using our ARC (Adaptive Rope Control) technology.
- Ultra-light design: 31 % lighter than the Reverso³. Hot-forged aluminum.
- Single device for all ropes: single ropes 8.9 mm and more, half ropes 8 mm and more, twin ropes 7.5 mm and more.
- ARC technology adapts to the diameter of rope used by increasing or decreasing the braking friction on the rope according to its diameter and conditions.
- Increased friction on thinner ropes.
- Adapted friction for efficiency with larger diameter ropes.
- Asymmetrical grooved sidewalls decrease friction when taking in slack for greater ease of use.
- Super compact design is easy to use and doesn't take up much space on your rack.
- Rope friendly design separates the two strands of rope when belaying with half/twin ropes or while rappelling thus helping to prevents kinks.
- Stiff keeper cable will not get sucked into the device, helps maintain the optimal position during use, and aids in preventing loss during transitions.
- Usage diagram engraved on device for ease of use.
- Use with symmetrical shaped locking carabiners (Am'D or OK) to maximize efficiency no matter which end is closest to the device.
- Material: Hot forged aluminum body (6082 alu).
- Weight: 57 g.