One of the most popular devices for cave descents worldwide. Offers exceptional control and versatility, while the self-braking function facilitates on-rope maneuvers.
- Self-braking function allows you to easily stop and maintain your position on rope.
- Device can be rapidly installed or removed from the rope without disconnecting it from the harness.
- May also be used to ascend short distances with the addition of an ascender and foot loop.
- Materials: steel and aluminum wheels, steel cam.
- cam and wheels are replaceable if worn out.
- For use with single ropes between 9 and 12 mm in diameter.
- Weight: 326 g.
- CE EN 341 class A.