Dyna Pro 8 lanyard
Adjustable, dynamic rope lanyard with sewn terminations. The dynamic performance of this lanyard is greatly superior to that of traditional static lanyards. By making your own double fig-8 knot point of attachment to your harness you can obtain an asymmetric "V" lanyard adjusted to your needs. The lanyard thus made, in conformity with the notice, meets Standard EN 354.
Strong points :
- Possible to clip long or short.
- Ability to pass intermediate anchors thanks to the 2 branches.
- Sewn terminations fitted with a sleeve to protect the rope and a pinch to hold
the karabiner in position.
- Improved security in the event of a fall (even of high factor) on the lanyard because
of the use of dynamic rope.
- Attach with a maillon rapide or directly onto the chest ring.
- Strengthes: 2500 daN (straight, without knot), 2200 daN (on each branch, used individually, with the figure-8 knot).
- Fall facctor 1: impact force of 6 and 7.2 kN for masses of 80 and 100 kg.
- Fall facctor 2: impact force of 6 and 7.2 kN for masses of 80 and 100 kg.
- Length : 145 cm.
- Weight: 120 g.