Duobelt Led 14 headlamp
The DUOBELT LED 14 headlamp has a remote battery pack. This feature allows large capacity batteries to be used without affecting comfort on the head. The headlamp has a hybrid light source that can be directed: the first is equipped with LEDs for proximity lighting with ample burn time, and the second uses a halogen bulb for powerful, focused lighting. The user has three regulated LED lighting levels available to adapt the light to different situations. Lighting automatically switches to reserve power mode when the batteries become weak.
- Rugged headlamp: durable construction. Waterproof down to -5 meters. Worn under clothing, the remote battery pack protects the batteries from the cold, helping to conserve their energy.
- Long burn time: uses four large capacity batteries (C/LR14).
- Two powerful light sources to choose from depending on the activity: halogen light for long-range, focused lighting with regulated zoom. 14 LEDs for flood beam proximity lighting, with three lighting levels (maximum, optimum, economic).
- Constant level of proximity lighting with a long burn time: 14 LED regulated for a constant level of lighting until the batteries are almost discharged. Automatically switches to reserve power mode when batteries are almost discharged.
- Comfortable and easy to use: remote battery pack reduces the weight worn on the head to 140 g. Adjustable and comfortable elastic headband. On/off switch can be locked to prevent accidental operation. Light body can be tilted.
- Space for spare halogen bulb (included) in the light body of the headlamp
- Operates on four C/LR14 batteries (included).
- Degree of protection: IP X8 (waterproof down to -5 meters)
- 3-year guarantee. CE.