The e+LITE headlamp is designed for any situation. It is ultra-lightweight, can easily be stored with its batteries in a backpack, jacket, or emergency kit for up to 10 years. It provides white or red lighting in continuous or blinking mode and can easily be attached with its elastic band and clip.
For emergencies, the e+LITE is equipped with a long-range whistle that can signal one's position for rescue (the SOS Morse code illustration on the whistle).
- Long-term dependability, even when kept for years in harsh conditions: works in extreme temperatures: - 30 °C to + 60 °C (-22 °F to +140 °F).
- Always ready for use: can be stored with batteries for up to 10°years and still be operational, waterproof down to -1 m, can be used in potentially explosive atmospheres, compact and ultra-light (28 grams), so it can always with you, designed to prevent accidental operation with locking switch.
- Performance lighting: 2 white lighting levels (maximum and economic). 1 red lighting level. 2 flashing modes, white or red (for signaling). Shines enough light to allow easy movement in the dark (up to 19 m). Provides up to 4 consecutive nights of lighting (45 hours). Easy to use.
- Long-range whistle for communication or rescue: up to 100 dB can be heard up to 500 m away (in the mountains, at night and without wind). SOS Morse code illustration on the whistle.
- Very practical: Can be worn on the head, around the wrist or neck or attached to thin-edged objects with integrated clip. Always shines in the direction you want: light source can be directed 360°. Red light beam helps preserve night vision
- Clip attachment system and ZIP headband.
- Operates with 2 Lithium CR2032 batteries (included).
- Degree of protection: IP 68 (waterproof down to -1 m).
- 10-year guarantee.
- CE, ATEX certified (Ex II 3 GD Ex ic IIC T6, Ex tD A22, IP 68 T85°C).
- Weight: 27 g with batteries.