Tikka 2 headlamp
The TIKKA ² offers great versatility with its 3 lighting modes (maximum, economic and flashing) which are accessed by a simple electronic push-button switch. In maximum mode, the 4 LEDs deliver 40 lumens of light and provide enough light to see over a distance of 29 meters. The economic mode optimizes battery life and therefore provides a long burn-time of up to 120 hours. The battery compartment is now hinged for easier access along with an easier to use closure system.
- Versatile and energy efficient: 3 lighting modes maximum (90 h battery life, distance 29 m), economic (120 h battery life, distance 13 m) and strobe mode.
- Easy to use: electronic push-button switch. Battery pack is easy to open. ADAPT system is quick to mount. Light beam can be aimed.
- 4 LEDs: 40 lumens (maximum level). Shines up to 29 meters (maximum level) .
- Reliable: push-button switch limits inadvertently turning on the lamp during storage.
- Compatible with lithium batteries: lighter than alkaline batteries. Better performance at lower temperatures.
- Compact, light and comfortable: single compartment contains LEDs and batteries. Adjustable headband.
- Operates on three alkaline AAA/LR03 batteries (included)
- Degree of protection: IP X4 (water-resistant).
- Weight: 81 g including batteries.
- 3-year guarantee. CE.