Cordex Plus gloves
These medium weight belay/rappel gloves offer extra protection without sacrificing dexterity. Double-layer leather and padding protect the palm from heat generated during long rappels or lowers. Fingertips and other high-wear areas are reinforced for increased durability. The back is made of leather with abrasion-resistant stretch nylon at key flex areas. The low profile neoprene cuff with Velcro closure features a reinforced carabiner hole for attaching the gloves to your harness.
- Ergonomic cut for high dexterity without being too tight.
- Made of high quality goat skin for the perfect balance between durability and dexterity.
- Palm is padded to protect from heat generated from long rappels or lowers.
- The back is made of leather with abrasion-resistant stretch nylon at key flex areas.
- Durable double later of leather at high wear areas (fingertips, palm, between thumb and index finger).
- Low profile neoprene cuffs with Velcro closure.
- Carabiner hole to attach gloves to harness.
- Materials: goat skin leather, stretch nylon.
- Sizes: S to XL.
- CE EN 420, EN 388 (3133)