This retractable via ferrata Y-shaped lanyard has all the features you'll need for a great day out on the cliffs. The retractable lanyard arms help keep them out of the way. Stored in a zippered pouch, the tearing energy absorber is protected and is easy to inspect. The third arm is great when traversing or when you need to rest by clipping directly to a rung.
- Retractable lanyard arms: keeps equipment organized and minimizes tangles. Allows carabiners are to stay accessible.
- Tearing energy absorber is protected in zippered pouch: easy and quick to inspect, protected from abrasion.
- Short, third arm attached to energy absorber: convenient for Tyrolean traverses, for climbing while close to the cable or attaching to rungs (while resting).
- Connection webbing has a twist in it for lark's head hitch: easy to attach on the harness, optimizes the strength of the connection to the harness.
- Delivered alone (without carabiners).
- Length (not including carabiners): total 90 cm, lanyard arms 54 cm extended and 32 cm retracted, short arm: 7 cm, after complete tearing: 204 cm.
- Delivered with 2 Eashook carabiners.
- Weight: 540 g.