Legend 8,3 mm - 60 m
Security rope which conforms to 2 standards, both the semi-static (CE EN 1891 type A) and the dynamic (CE EN 892) rope standards. Its thus a classic semi-static rope well adapted to various types of work on ropes,
to rescue, and to tactical applications. In event of a very violent fall an internal Vectran "fuse" will rupture, and the rope then becomes dynamic, with all the security that characterises dynamic ropes. The fuse will rupture under a force of around 3 kN.
Ideal for delicate operations at height, pylon climbing, clock towers, rescue and fast technical intervention.
- Semi-static rope that does not shrink, and thus doesnt stiffen up.
- A rope thats supple, with very agreeable handling.
Tests EN 1891 type A:
- Breaking load: 2500 kN.
- Impact force factor 0,3: 5,1 kN.
- Stretch 50/150 kg: 2 %.
- Shrinkage in water: 5 %.
Tests EN 892:
- Number of falls (factor 1,77): 16 under 100 kg.
- Impact force factor 1,77): 8,8 kN.
- Stretch on 1st fall: 35 %.
- Static load stretch: 2 %.
Sheath percentage: 43 %.
- Weight per metre: 75 g.
- Sold per meter.