Myo RXP Headlamp
The MYO RXP is a powerful multi-beam headlamp intended for endurance-oriented outdoor activities.
To do this, there are three lighting modes, for each of which the user can select the power from among ten possible levels, from 55 to 280 lumens. This feature allows the lamp to be programmed for the type of activity and the length of use.
Maximum power lighting would be suited for a short night run, for example; less powerful lighting would help preserve battery life and would therefore be ideal for a multi-day trek.
This headlamp has Boost mode (370 lumens) and a flashing mode that can be programmed. It is compatible with lithium batteries to optimize performance, even at low temperatures. The Wide Angle lens offers the option of switching instantly from a focused beam to a wide beam when necessary.
- Regulated power levels: constant lighting power. Automatically switches to reserve power mode when batteries are almost discharged.
Shines up to 120 meters (Boost mode).
- Compatible with lithium batteries: lighter than alkaline batteries. Better performance at lower temperatures.
- Perfect for endurance-oriented activities: 57 h battery life with program level no.1. Lightweight.
- Reliable and durable: battery charge indicator light: warns when the batteries are 70 % and 90 % discharged. Switches are protected from accidental operation when light body is in upright position. Bulb does not need to be replaced. Water resistant for all-weather use.
- Comfortable and stable: compact design. Adjustable elastic headband. Top strap included (not attached) for increased stability if needed. Wide Angle Lens made of impact resistant polycarbonate.
- Operates on three alkaline AA/ LR6 alkaline batteries (included).
- Weight: 175 g including batteries.
- Compatible with lithium batteries.
- Degree of protection: IP X4 (water-resistant).
- 3-year guarantee. CE.