Frontale Pixa 3
Multi-beam headlamp adapted for close-range work, for moving around and for long-range vision. Headlamp keeps the hands free for work: may be worn on the head with the headband, mounted on a helmet, or placed on the ground.
- Mounting plate for helmets without headband (included).
- Three lighting modes: a mode adapted for close-range work (wide, uniform beam, lights to 20 meters for 12 hours, 30 lumens). A mode adapted for movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably (lights to 50 meters for 6 hours, 60 lumens). A mode adapted for long-range vision: highly focused beam (lights to 80 meters for 3 hours, 100 lumens).
- Constant lighting, guaranteed lighting performance that does not diminish during its entire lifetime.
- Reserve lighting when batteries are almost discharged: lights to 15 meters for a minimum of 10 hours.
- Easy to use, even when wearing gloves: three-mode rotating selector dial, lamp body can be oriented to direct the light according to need (rotation up to 45°), fast and easy battery change.
- Durable: excellent resistance to falls (2 meters), to impacts and to crushing (80 kg); storage position protects the glass and keeps headlamp from being turned on accidentally.
- Comfortable adjustable headband, easily detached for washing.
- Battery charge indicator: repetitive flasher and red light.
- Waterproof to -1 m for 30 minutes (IP 67), no maintenance required after immersion.
- Resistant to chemicals.
- Works with two AA/LR6 batteries (included), compatible with alkaline batteries, rechargeable Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries, and lithium batteries.
- Weight (with batteries): 160 g.
- Certification: ATEX (CE0080, Ex II 3 GD, Ex nAnL IIB T4). HAZLOC (class I Groups C & D div II, Class II Group G div II, Operating Temperature code T4).
- 3-year guarantee.