A reliable tool for emergency situations : a powerful knife featuring a belt cutter and a window breaker. Used by first-aid workers, firemen, adventurers, and all those who can be led to give help or to come throught a dangerous situation.
3 functions: knife, belt cutter and window breaker.
- Handle made of stainless steel and red G10 fiber.
- Stainless steel half-serrated blade with locking system.
- One-hand opening and closing.
- Dimensions (LxWxH) : 12,5 x 3,5 x 1,4 cm.
- Weight: 190 gr.
- G10 laminate grades are produced by inserting continuous glass woven fabric impregnated with an epoxy resin binder while forming the sheet under high pressure. This material is used extensively in the electronics industry because its water absorption is extremely minimal and the G10 line of materials is not electrically conductive. The G10 is most commonly used in PCB (Printed Circuit Boards) applications. G10 exhibits superior mechanical and dimensional stability and doesn't shrink. It can resist high temperature (up to 180 degrees C.)