Rig self-braking descender
Compact self-braking descender Designed for rope access work (expert users only).
- Multi-functional handle allows the user to: unblock the rope and control the descent with the hand on the free end of the rope. Position himself while on the rope without tying off the device.
- The automatic return system on the handle limits risks in case of an involuntary action by the user.
- Handle storage position reduces the risk of snagging when the descender is being carried on the harness.
- The safety gate on the moving side plate helps prevent dropping the device and facilitates installation of the rope and passing intermediate anchors.
- Pivoting cam facilitates taking up the slack in the rope. Can also be used to make a reversible haul system, and for short ascents (in conjunction with a FootPro foot loop and an Ascension handled rope clamp).
- For single ropes between 10.5 and 11.5 mm in diameter
- Weight: 380 g
- Individually tested. CE EN 12841 type C, CE EN 341 class A. NFPA 1983, Light Use.