Tk III Regular sleeping bag
Classic tapered rectangular sleeping bag - The tapered rectangular design offers a good compromise between the comfort of a generous cut shape and warmth of a closer fit. A full length side and foot zip allow the Trek series to be opened out into a full duvet for use indoors and warm weather.
Incorporating the 2D PermaShell fabric and a premium 650 loft down, this bag is a refined classic. The 60/40 fill ratio is maintained using a side block baffle and differential cut shell. In the top of the shell a 3D side wall, a feature normally reserved for technical alpine sleeping bags, provides more space for the down to loft right to the edge of the bag.
An oversized security pocket located inside the bag is easily accessible, ideal for stashing passports and other valuables while travelling. The soft touch lining fabric is down proof by construction and highly breathable offering a comfortable sleep.
- Use: Trekking, Travel, Hiking, Camping (Indoor / Summer /Spring / Autumn).
- Temperature rating (EN13537): comfort (-5°C, 23°F), lower limit (-11°C, 12°F), extreme (-30°C, -22°F).
- Down: 650 Loft 85/15 Premium Duck Down, 700 g (25 oz). 60/40 fill ratio.
- Tapered rectangular, 2D PermaShell" DWR shell fabric, differential cut shell with 3D side walls. - Side block baffle.
- Zip draft tube with anti-snag.
- Cushioned internal hood drawcord with dual adjustment.
- 2 way YKK #5 zips with separate foot zip.
- Large sized internal zip pocket.
- Left or right zip.
- For people up to 1.85 m (6 feet).
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil® compression bag (15 to 5 liters), mesh storage cell and laundry bag.
- Weight: 1220 g (2 lb 11 oz).