Thermolite Reactor Extreme liner
Increases sleeping bag performance by up to 14°C (25°F) with super-insulating 110g/m² Thermolite® fabric. Spacious design allows for a comfortable nights sleep, even when the mercury plummets. Thermolite® is a hollow core fibre that provides extraordinary warmth for its weight and remains extremely breathable. Adds warmth to a sleeping bag or, used alone, is the ideal warm weather bag. With the stretchy knit fabric that moves with you and a drawcord hood, the Thermolite® Reactor Extreme liner is perfect for wrigglers and rollers or anyone who needs some extra warmth.
- Packs into its own Ultra-Sil Cordura® Stuff sack.
- 110g/m² Thermolite® construction throughout.
- Adds warmth to a sleeping bag.
- Mummy shape with a box foot.
- Draw cord hood with mini cord lock.
- Weight: 399g (14oz).
- Size: 210 x 90 cm (7' x 3').