Exo Eashook evacuation system
Individual evacuation system with EASHOOK anchor carabiner.
- Used during an evacuation where possible anchor points have been identified
EASHOOK anchor carabiner is easy to manipulate.
- Technora (aramid fiber) 7.5 mm static rope, resists abrasion and high temperatures
- Self-braking system allows the user to: easily give slack. Control and stop a descent. Limit the force transmitted to the user in case of a fall.
- Nomex (aramid fiber) bag for transporting and attaching the system directly to the harness.
- Weight: 1300 g.
- Comes with 15 m (50 ft) rope.
- CE EN 341 type D. Training is essential..