Tibloc compact emergency ascender
In a bind, this ultra-lightweight ascender can be used to build hauling systems or as a Prusik-replacement in self-rescue situations. Use with the ULTRALEGERE pulley for a lightweight emergency hauling kit.
- Chrome-plated steel cam with angled teeth and self-cleaning slot securely grips the rope, even in muddy or icy conditions.
- Can be used as a progress capture device in a hauling system.
- Small hole at top of TIBLOC allows a keeper cord to be attached.
- For use on single ropes 8-11 mm with a locking carabiner having a 10 to 12 mm round or oval cross section, such as the Am'D, ATTACHE, WILLIAM, etc).
- Weight: 39 g.
- Material: chromoly steel.
- 3-year guarantee. CE EN 567/UIAA.