X-Seal & Go Large 600 ml Collapsible Food Container
The high altitude sleeping bag - Filled with the highest quality 850+ Loft European Goose Down, protected by the patent pending 3D NanoShell, the Alpine series is your cocoon in high altitude and arctic conditions.
Suggested use: Base camp, Winter trekking, Snow camping, Ski touring, Alpine climbing, Expeditions
Designed with a contoured mummy fit and anatomical shaped box foot, warmth is trapped close to the body without a claustrophobic feel. With an oversized neck-collar and hood-seal, drafts are kept out, minimizing heat loss around the face. The oversized zipper draft tube is fitted with the lightest and stiffest anti-snag material, for smooth operation. A security pocket located inside the bag is easily accessible, ideal for stowing electronics to preserve battery performance in extreme cold. Using a side block baffle construction to maintain a 60/40 fill ratio more down is located in the top of the bag for maximum insulation. The soft touch lining fabric is down proof by construction and highly breathable offering a comfortable sleep.
- Temperature rating (EN13537): comfort (-12°C, 10°F), lower limit (-20°C, -4°F), extreme (-42°C, -44°F).
- Down: 850+ Loft 95% European Goose Down, 930 g (33 oz).
- Contoured mummy, 3D NanoShell, differential cut shell with 3D side walls, offset baffles, 60/40 fill ratio, side block baffle.
- Anatomically tapered box foot.
- Zip draft tube with anti-snag, neck draft tube with dual elastic adjustment, cushioned internal hood drawcord with dual adjustment.
- 2 way YKK #5 side zip.
- Medium sized internal zip pocket.
- Left zip.
- For people up to 1.85 m (6 feet).
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil® compression bag (20 to 6.5 liters, mesh storage cell and laundry bag.
- Weight: 1580 g (3 lb 8 oz).