X-Seal & Go Medium 415 ml Collapsible Food Container
A very versatile bag, designed for a broad range of activities in a variety of environments, filled with 850+ Loft European Goose Down protected by our patent pending 3D NanoShell".
Designed with a relaxed mummy shape, it offers comfort in the widest range of temperatures. With the ability to be opened out into a full duvet when sleeping in huts and zippered up for winter camping in sub zero conditions it can be used all year round.
- Use: Lightweight trekking, Hiking, Snow camping, Ski touring (Spring/Autumn/Winter-lite).
- Temperature rating (EN13537): comfort (-1°C, 30°F), lower limit (-7°C, 19°F), extreme (-25°C, -13°F).
- Down: 850+ Loft 95% European Goose Down, 380 g (13 oz).
- The oversized neck-collar and hood-seal, keep drafts out, minimizing heat loss around the face. - The oversized zipper draft tube is fitted with the lightest and stiffest anti-snag material, for smooth operation.
- A security pocket located inside the bag is easily accessible, ideal for stowing electronics to preserve battery performance in extreme cold.
- Using a side block baffle construction to maintain a 60/40 fill ratio more down is located in the top of the bag for maximum insulation.
- The soft touch lining fabric is down proof by construction and highly breathable offering a comfortable sleep.
- Relaxed mummy convertible, 3D NanoShell", differential cut shell with 3D side walls.
- Offset baffles, 60/40 fill ratio, side block baffle, anatomically tapered foot.
- Zip draft tube with anti-snag.
- Neck draft tube with dual elastic adjustment.
- Cushioned internal hood drawcord with dual adjustment.
- 2 way YKK #5 zips with separate foot zip.
- Medium sized internal zip pocket.
- Right or left zip.
- For people up to 1.85 m (5.6 feet).
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil® compression bag (10 to 3.3 liters), mesh storage cell and laundry bag.
- Weight: 990 g (2 lb 3 oz).